During this time of giving, please consider donating to one of the many organizations in D.C. dedicated to improving maternal and newborn health. While D.C. has been in the headlines recently for it’s poor maternal health, there are many organizations on the frontlines working to improve outcomes and lower the maternal and infant mortality rates all over the district. Please consider giving to one of the following outstanding organizations:
- A Better Cesarean Birth Experience
- Bringing your baby into the world: what does the second stage of birth look like?
- Baby! Now what? The third stage of labor
- Group Doula Care: Ensuring the Best Care for your Family
- Early labor birth stories: learn from the lived experiences of those who have birthed before you.