Saturdays, 10am-5pm @ The Well in DC (Mt Pleasant)
Register for 2018 classes:
- a convenient childbirth class for couples who would like to learn about birth and how to make the experience positive, comfortable and memorable in 1-intense day!
- evidence-based childbirth education with lots of hands-on learning
- covers normal physiological birth, common interventions and hospital procedures, comfort measures, labor positions, breathing/relaxation techniques, and pain medication options
- interactive learning environment includes videos of the stage and phases of labor, time to practice and explore comfort measures, massage and breathing techniques, group work, and games
- feel free to consider all your options! This is a judgement-free learning environment. You will not feel out of place if you are considering using pain medication or if you are planning to birth without pain medication
- learn to make informed decisions when the time comes by learning the benefits, risks, alternatives and tips for using or avoiding possible interventions